Your CT Communityh Health Resource for COVID-19 Information
The health and safety of our extended community is our first priority. Please use this page as a resource for all your COVID-19 needs.
If you are ill and are thinking of visiting a Health Center:
- Locate a health center in your area from the list below or use this link for an interactive map.
- Call the health center first to discuss your symptoms
- They will advise if you need to come into the health center
- Many health centers are even offering Telehealth options. Please see individual websites for more information.
Health Center Testing Sites:
**Please call the Health Center first to discuss your symptoms before visiting the health center for testing.
Health Centers in your area:
You can also use this link for an interactive map of Health Center locations.
Charter Oak Health Center
21 Grand Street, Hartford
CIFC Greater Danbury Community Health Center
120 Main Street, Danbury
Community Health & Wellness Center of Greater Torrington
469 Migeon Avenue, Torrington
Community Health Center
675 Main Street, Middletown
Community Health Services
500 Albany Avenue, Hartford
Cornell-Scott Hill Health Center
400 Columbus Avenue, New Haven
Fair Haven Community Health Care
374 Grand Avenue, New Haven
111 Wilber Peck Court, Greenwich
First Choice Health Centers
94 Connecticut Boulevard, East Hartford
Generations Family Health Center
40 Mansfield Avenue, Willimantic
281 Main Street, East Hartford
Norwalk Community Health Center
120 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk
Optimus Health Care
982 East Main Street, Bridgeport
Southwest Community Health Center
968 Fairfield Avenue, Bridgeport
StayWell Health Center
80 Phoenix Avenue, Waterbury
United Community & Family Services
47 Town Street, Norwich
91 Northwest Drive, Plainville
Information & Resources
- Resources for Community Health Center Patients
Re: COVID-19 in Connecticut (pdf) - Who to contact for various services
- Governor Lamont's latest executive orders
- HUSKY Health Updates re: COVID-19
- Steps to take if you are sick
- Virus Anxiety: Resources for anxiety and your mental health in a global climate of uncertainty
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention YouTube Page: Many information videos
- National Institutes of Health: Social Distancing is a Must
- 211: Is a great resource for finding food, paying housing bills, accessing free childcare, or other essential services. Use the link or dial 211.
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Emotional Well-being During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- CTSafeConnect is a resource for Domestic Violence. Visit there website or call at 1-888-774-2900.